Now that spring is officially here, it’s time to trade in that heavy winter tailoring for something a bit lighter. And the best way to do it is with an unstructured blazer. It looks sharp, but cuts away all the bulk and lining, so it’s completely comfortable even when the weather warms up. Whether you go for linen, cotton, or lightweight wool, single-breasted or double, here are 10 great unstructured blazers to transition you into spring.
1.ERMENEGILDO ZEGNA – SILK-BLEND BLAZER
For when you need to dress up, either at the office or on a date.
2. SATURDAYS NYC – BRIAN DOUBLE-BREASTED BLAZER
Double-breasted is a great way to add a bit of flair to your tailored look. It has that Italian sprezzatura vibe.
3. CAMOSHITA – COTTON AND SILK-BLEND SEERSUCKER BLAZER
You have to have something to wear to that Kentucky Derby party. Just make to sure accessorize it with a cool mint julep.
4. WINGS + HORNS – WASHED LINEN BLAZER
A modern linen jacket with a covered placket for extra clean lines.
5. BURBERRY – HERRINGBONE COTTON-BLEND BLAZER
A great way to mix up your tailored look is to go with something workwear inspired.
6. HAIDER ACKERMANN – STRETCH COTTON AND LINEN-BLEND BLAZER
When you want something slightly more casual, and with a nice pop of color.
7. THOM BROWNE – UNCONSTRUCTED NAVY SPORT COAT
A great navy blazer is as essential in the spring and summer as it is during the colder months.
8. ETRO – CHECK SLUB LINEN AND SILK-BLEND BLAZER
Typically fall is the season when you embrace a subtle pattern, but as you can see from this jacket, it works just as well in the spring.
9. ACNE STUDIOS – BIARRITZ LIGHT COTTON BLAZER
For the man who has to wear black, no matter the season.
10. TODD SNYDER – UNCONSTRUCTED LINEN SPORTCOAT
And then, of course, there’s the classic single-breasted linen blazer in cream.